xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Ghost Recon Sig [by Imtay22]

Posted Image

Tried a new effect. Will explain more later. Parents will be VERY mad if I don't get of the computer. Just rate and CC I'll explain how I did it later.

Okay I will explain. First I brushed grunge in black. Then I did a FG to transparent graident with Black FG. Changed Color balance. Then I switched my FG to white and did some brushing. Then I added my render and duplicated the render layer. Smudged the top render layer a lot. Played around with the Motion Blur settings for that layer. Set the layer mode to Subtract. Moved untouched render layer to top, added border, text, etc.

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

hey imtay,Nice sig. i was just wondering if you did yhis onGIMP and picked up a few things from truefusion. cause i think you got the text effect by him. He recentlyposted the text tut by my request. So any wayy about that CC loltext: - 6.5/10The text is a lil' hard to see but the placing is good. I thinkyou set the opacity levels a lil'bit low. try tuning it up a more 5 extra if it still doesn't work increase it by 5 moreBrushing: - 9.5/10 Let me just tell you i think that is the greatest brushing i have seen fromyou yet really. I didn't give you ten because of some X's i see over there. Try duplicating the layer and covering that up a lil' Keep some X's but not all.Render:- 8.5/10. Sorry but the render didn't blend that well for me :( . JUst try chaniging the coloursor somethingOverall: - So, you think your ready for the big cheese part of your sig? well let's just see your total is.............9/10 :unsure: Well, that's just me actually i will wait to see what other members think. I didn't actually divide all the thingsi gave you like renders, brushing etc...I just did it by my mind. But really great sig