xisto Community
Jonathon clarke

Best Online Money Making Programmes

I think it's Scam ... so the website uses a template and they didn't change the Title... I think they want to E-mails to do spam letters

wow, no kidding. No way that site can be real, the template wasn't even changed. Besides, how would you make money? Really the only way is to put ads on your website, but nobody will visit your website unless there was content worth reading/looking at.

Maybe the name of the site is supposed to be "Your Title Here"? That makes no sense but it seems like they'd change it if they changed all the other things. "Was $1097 Now Free"? It's worse than an infomercial.

If you're looking for a good program to earn from, you can try this one (whyaffiliates.com). You actually get paid to register, and you also get the necessary tools needed as well.Check it out here! (whyaffiliates.com)

If you're looking for a good program to earn from, you can try this one (whyaffiliates.com). You actually get paid to register, and you also get the necessary tools needed as well.Check it out here!

(whyaffiliates.com)

That also Is quite a spammy site! The site above did not seem to exist for me? Mabey its just my internet connection.

Anyway 'whyaffiliates.com' is pretty much a site with a link to a compleatly different site. :)

Why not just use good old google adds.

Jesse