xisto Community
hateheals

Money: The Root Of All Evil?

Is it essential in these ages where all humanity is lost under the rubble of currency?Is this what it has come down to?Can it be done with until the mess is sorted out??why do we need it now ?Me being an atheist am bound to feel this way,but i feel i should take an opinion of all those who beleive .opinions and replies highly appreciated

hmm... so u blame money for that i blame intelligence money brought about a way to be organised and for example if u do a job that ur good at u will get rewarded well thats what money WAS but now money is just like food, too much food and u disrespect food. too much money and u disrespect one another, we have brains for good and bad if we intend to use money for bad only bad is returned if it is used for good only good is returned it all seems as though money is the culprit but without money where would u be ?? just think..... its the brains we have that and misused not money. The pictures all show the misuse of intelligence.Thank you for bringing up this topic at least we can hope people will think better.Cheers,Scan :unsure:

Actually: the LOVE OF money is the root of evil.Many people who are madly in love with The Almighty Dollar will do almost anything to acquire more. Not all rich people are like this, of course. I don't intend to generalize or stereotype. But many of the people who are obsessed with making more money will walk all over other people, commit crimes, et cetera, just for another handful of green stuff (or zeroes and ones on a computer screen, as is so often the case in our high-tech age).

I agree with scan on this one I think that money in fact brought organization and order in the society I would say that some other interest are in fatc on work here and if you watch your pictures you will see bunch of religious fanatics not presedents of microsoft or anything similar.However I would say that there are interests and that money might be pushing some of the bad things happening in the world but I would say that the one can only refer to the money in this sense as a interest that is profit and investment interest and not the currencies themselves.If you check many US corporations have interest in selling weaponry ssecurity and many other logistic things then again they want to buy oil from theIraq that is to take oil from the iraq. And it is not the currency or dollar guilty for such things but interest in profit and gain. And the same thing would have happened if you have some echange of goods. You see wars in Africa keep on going even though they are using diamonds to buy weaponry drugs bullets and so on.So it is not money nor currency it is people and their interest in gaining as much as they can eventhough it produces others to suffer. And of course there is again religioun which has its own interests.