xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Gow Sig [by Imtay22]

I like this one.

Posted Image

Kinda was messing around with the layer mode after I smudged it with the vine brush. I came to divide and it looked like the guy was on fire! So thats my effect for this sig. Please rate this sig.

Whoops look like I forgot to add a border. I'll do that now.

EDIT-

Posted Image

With border.

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Yeah, border really improved the sig. But i would suggest having the text and/or something take up more room in the right side. There's a huge openness that should have something in it. Also, the text could use a border to make it easier to read and/or point out. Besides that, i have a feeling of 5.59/10 (don't ask me how i got ".59" :unsure:) rating for the sig.

Agree with truefusion, when you have a big like that you usually want to make the render take up more space to it. Same goes with the text it could be a bit bigger as well. Though you have a nice a background going it lacks any depth to it especially since you didn't to much with the render. I would take another crack at this and work on trying to blend the render with the background. I would support te 5/10 it's half way there, just need sa bit more work to it.