xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dearster

Testandvote.com

I found out this survey site the other day, Testandvote.com, They send you surveys which you can participate in via email, and for taking these surveys you recieve points, once you have a certain amount of points you can transfer them into HMV vouchers and other similar vouchers for well known stores. The site sends you roughly a survey a day and if you do it you recieve points, the more you do, the more you recieve. The highest paid survey ive done so far was worth about 10000 point which is worth about ?2.50 but it only took me about 5 minutes to complete. Good little earner to get DVDS and CDS free.

And are you sure that this site is really paying money as I was part of one such site some years back and it was fraud they promised similar things and they offered also products which you could recieve with your points it is just that then you haven't recieved any of it.

Well, Yesturday i reached the target needed to transfer these Ipoints into the ?15.00 HMV e-voucher which i wanted. This target was 60000 points which took me around a few weeks of answering 5 minute surveys every other day. The testandvote.com company send you a voucher code in an email which is sent to you via the email you supplied once registering. Please note that this HMV voucher is only one of a handful of companies you can transfer your ipoints into. The code you recieve in the email is used on the HMV website and they send you the products.The testandvote.com website states:Once your voucher's order has been placed, it should take between 3 or 4 weeks for you to receive it.Although it also said that it would take me 3-4 weeks to recieve the points after every survey i had taken and the actual time period it took was a week.So that's the website explained fully i think,Anything else you want to know just leave a post and ill get back to you,Patrick