xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Advertising

Are we allowed to have advertisement on our websites? and if so, how would we go about get advertisement. and do we get paid for it? (sorry for being short, but its all i have to say)

Edited by robocz033 (see edit history)

Yes, advertising is allowed on your site Hosted at the Xisto. All that and more is found by reading the Terms of Service as found in the Xisto readme file.

sorry, i read it, but i didnt remember completely. i thought we could, but i was just making sure so i dont get in trouble. now could anyone recommend the best ad service. one that pays a lot and isnt annoying.

Google adsense is supposed to be good. It allows for styling the ads to suit your site and there are several 'formats' to select from.As for payment, well, they do pay, but there is a $100.00 minimum, I understand, so that takes a whole bunch of traffic and clicks to earn. Good luck with it.