xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Photoshop Online + Itll be Free

a good news for designers who can't use Photoshop on there computers that's what i've read on this month's PC World Magazine :unsure:

Graphics giant adobe plans to make a basic version of it's flagship image editing software, Photoshop, available as a free, Web-based application later this year.In Public beta at the photosharing site PhotoBucket (http://www.photobucket.com/), Photoshop's Web verision won't be as full-featured as the desktop application, but it won't require a software installation, either.

PC World

Wow, this will be cool! Now I won't have to go through all the trouble of buying Photoshop and having it take up the rest of the space on the computer. Thanks!

Hey,Thanks for sharing this with us. JUst a few questions[1] Are you sure there is such a thing or it s just a smal online based application?[2] Is it released?[3] Will it be good? i mean are they planning on updating it each time a newer version of photoshop arrives?[4] Could i have a lunk to the softwareso i can try it out? ( i mean the website)Thanks anyway samiFX

Hey,Thanks for sharing this with us. JUst a few questions
[1] Are you sure there is such a thing or it s just a smal online based application?

[2] Is it released?

[3] Will it be good? i mean are they planning on updating it each time a newer version of photoshop arrives?

[4] Could i have a lunk to the softwareso i can try it out? ( i mean the website)

Thanks anyway samiFX

These questions ask them to PC World Magazine cause this is not my information and you see that I have queted the text in my post, so I just copied the lines from this month's release :unsure: