xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Google Earth Area 51

Well a while back there was a bunch of talk on area 51, and how it is a secret location and all that. They say it contains aliens (I doubt that). They say all types of mumbo jumbo, I think its all for show. I typed Are 51 in on the google earth and it zoomed in on it. Turns out Area 51 is just a flight training sort of thing. So don't listen to the alien crap!!

Area 51 goes underground. You can see the roads leading to the middle of nowhere and just stopping. Why would the government deny it's existence if it was only a flight training area? Why would they be annexing locations 12 miles all the way from 12 miles, just so people can't get a glimpse of the base? Why would their security have so many different high-tech equipment that their sensory tools can detect you coming from far far away and be able to distinguish you from an animal.

It's quite obvious something fishy is going on at Area 51.

You are also aware that the government would, and probably did, force Google to edit some parts of Area 51 from their satellite overview, right?

Area 51 goes underground. You can see the roads leading to the middle of nowhere and just stopping. Why would the government deny it's existence if it was only a flight training area? Why would they be annexing locations 12 miles all the way from 12 miles, just so people can't get a glimpse of the base? Why would their security have so many different high-tech equipment that their sensory tools can detect you coming from far far away and be able to distinguish you from an animal.

It's quite obvious something fishy is going on at Area 51.

You are also aware that the government would, and probably did, force Google to edit some parts of Area 51 from their satellite overview, right?

Exactly I mean if there was a police officer and all I had was in my car was a couple cheeseburger wrappers and a soda bottle I would say have a look! But if I had a bunch of empty beer cans I am going to do everything in my power to hide them.lol

Area 51 isn't viewable from satellite, they have sophiscated technology that gives of a hologram of sorts, that satellites capture, and thats what you see from Google Eart. Indeed Area 51 isn't some place where aliens are held captive, rather it is a millitary research area, and although you maynot believe me, the technologies that they are working with wont become public until at least another two to three hundred (thats right HUNDRED) years.

It's stuff the government doesn't want you to know about, sure, but I doubt there are any aliens, they're just testing planes over there (I watched a documentary once about Area 51 where the guy said they had spaceships that took off like a helicopter, straight up. Why would they need one of the longest runways in the world for ships that go straight up.). I wouldn't be surprised if the government pushed the alien ideas just a little bit themselves though. Roswell was probably just something like that too, they were spying on the USSR or something I heard, they didn't want anyone to know that, so they let people believe they were aliens.