xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
angeldrake

Earn Real Money Online

Hi all i m writing down two websites which really pays u

http://adbux.org/

in this website u get paid to look at the website just for 30 sec..and more u get for refers

http://www.findingresult.com/?dn=fummo.com&pid=9POR3TG0A

this website is in launching phase..it will launch on 20th may so start making account before its too late ...they pays for $5 per person u refer

try them

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
No referral links.

I joined Adbux just to check it out. I hope it's honest.For future reference, referral links aren't allowed on Trap.

I am going off information I have researched on this, but AdBux is most likely a scam. Here is what I've found out:

AdBux is ran by the popular scam artist Chad French, who literally stole $40,000 from his infamous "Netbux.org" site (hey look! the names sounds exactly alike; netbux and adbux). Before Netbux went under as a scam, they would pay you $0.02 for each search and $0.02 for each search one of your referrals did.

From my research, when the site got fairly large and lots of members, he suspended all members and all the money people used with the "Buy Referrals" option, he took it and ran (look, another similarity! Adbux and Netbux have "Buy Referral" options).

Point in matter is that Adbux is a scam, I am 99% certain of it. You may be paid once for a month, but when the site gets big and people are "buying referrals", you will find you have been suspended and all your money is gone.

well, this looks pretty fishy to me, especially some of the links from the ad surf page. Looks alot like a pyramid scheme to me. Maybe adbux isn't, but definitly some of the ad links in there have to be pyramid scheme, there's no way the site makes enough money to give you that much. Anyways, thought I would warn you before trying it.

I am going off information I have researched on this, but AdBux is most likely a scam. Here is what I've found out:

AdBux is ran by the popular scam artist Chad French, who literally stole $40,000 from his infamous "Netbux.org" site (hey look! the names sounds exactly alike; netbux and adbux). Before Netbux went under as a scam, they would pay you $0.02 for each search and $0.02 for each search one of your referrals did.

From my research, when the site got fairly large and lots of members, he suspended all members and all the money people used with the "Buy Referrals" option, he took it and ran (look, another similarity! Adbux and Netbux have "Buy Referral" options).

Point in matter is that Adbux is a scam, I am 99% certain of it. You may be paid once for a month, but when the site gets big and people are "buying referrals", you will find you have been suspended and all your money is gone.

Thanks for the info! :unsure: I'm glad you shared it.

Yes I completely agree with green and if you check the way they are paying out it is obvious that it is scam as no one can supply such ampount of money especially if it is going several levels in the pyramid that is almost impossible. Also this is funny thing with sceams that many people actually fall for them and don't see the point and simple calculus that if anyone is doing and oging in such buisness he is going to try to work out some way to earn and if he pays so much money it is almost impossible to maintain without external injection of money.I wouldn't suggest using any of these services. Also the only thing where you can earn money is trough some ad network like google if you have site I haven't noticed any of these pyramid sceems working or lasting for more then a year.

I don't like those websites who "gives" you money by looking another website for a couple of seconds, but i will try becouse i want some dolars xD!!!........... I hope that the site isn't only for US Residents, 'couse i'm from Chile (south america) xD!Cyah!

Man, is there any way to make money online these days, everything is a scam, or in order to make money you have to spend some or give out personal information :D. If you actually know of a way to make money online (not with advertising, I know that works :P) Please post it, I'm getting annoyed with these "Make Money Quick Schemes" scams.

Adbux is a scam. They finally admitted Chad French of Netbux.org owns it after confronted with proof of the Florida state business record. Adbux Scam

Adbux used to be a scam, but they seem to pay their members now for the most part. It's definitely not worth your time, though. Don't advertise your niche on their either. The return isn't too good from what I see.

There are many sites out there that are legit, but majority are scams. You have to keep yourself safe and always be on the lookout.There's this great CPA company that does pay on time, tho this isnt some "fast money" or "get rich quick" thing. This requires you to work at and soon enough make $10k a month like I do... :lol: