xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

What Are The Steps To Making A Website?

Maybe we should add something here which relates to personal websites....where a newbie may create a website from scratch just for his personal enjoyment or learning.Will come up with those steps shortly in another topic : Basic Of Website Creation

Well i think that when you get a website you should take the following steps:

Get the call from a person that wants a web site

Write down all their information including: Name, Phone. Email if avalaible.

Then make a note of what they have an idea of, what they want on the site, Business name is there, and a slogan

Then start a basic design after what they asked for, then call them up and arrange a meeting

Edit site to what they want again

then start up a domain name and ftp it up to it

maintain the site as they request

There is a book out there , you can search for it in google, its called The principles of beautiful web design, its a really good book. it tells u what u need to know to become a good designer. :) check out the reviews if u dnt believe me cheers

There is a book out there , you can search for it in google, its called The principles of beautiful web design, its a really good book. it tells u what u need to know to become a good designer. :) check out the reviews if u dnt believe me
cheers

Totally agree with this. I have the book and it is still very useful.