xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
srujanlive

New Pill Tricks Body Into Burning Fat

A new drug has been discovered that tricks the body. The body then burns fat in a manner similar to that during exercise. This has been tested in mice.

As it is said in the artcle :

The un-named drug, which is in the early stages of development, could offer an answer to the obesity crisis. Researchers who have tested it in mice say that it prevented the mice putting on weight even when they were fed a high-fat diet. The drug triggers the same fat burning process that occurs during exercise, even when the mice are not active. By kickstarting the metabolism, more calories are burnt than are consumed.

Man this would be like a dream if it works. Burning fat without the need to exercise.

Research hCG on google or something, it's a human hormone that releases fat into the system. Also, this releases mostly the abnormal fat reserves and moves fat around where necessary. About 2000 calories of fat and nutrients can be released if Dr. Simeon's protocol is followed correctly, or about a pound of pure fat lost per day. The best thing about this is that you will not be deprived at all (maybe a little during the first days of protocol). See a natural health care practitioner if you're interested in this, it really is a miraculous way to lose weight, no exercise or change of diet needed. Food and drug companies pray that people will not find out about this but since the release of Kevin Trudeau's book, this information is easily accessible.Doctors will try to tell you some BS that it's dangerous but it really isn't: most M.D.s will not give you hCG so don't get too hopeful that you can just stop by Kaiser and get this done.

Edited by dre (see edit history)

Well it is not so good after all even steroids help you build big arms but remember nothing is equal to nature and no one can come up with something without side effects. We will still wait and see what it turns out to be and i wouldn't say much because the last 10 years have been going crazy if you look at the technological advancements.

There are many, many pills who claim to do this type of thing. I haven't seen one yet who actually does what they say, most of the studies that they quote are payed for by the company of the pill (funny eh?). Where did you find this article? Most people need to give up on looking for solve-it-all pills and just get outside and exercise!

another pill that does good stuff to your body (so-called)... why do they even bring out such stuff??
man if it is true, almost nobody will go and take a walk outside anymore, but live on those pills
imagine the life of sitting inside your house, watching tv, eating lots of fat and other greasy stuff, and every evening 1 of those pills... voila, all your fat is away again :unsure::(
man I don't want such a life !!

if taking a walk is already hard, then just drive a bike or something else, but leave your car where it is, since that is sitting again... no moving will make your heart and mucles weak as pie (for example), the slightest movement will cause damage
btw if they say it's going to do good stuff to your body, there is always a black part that they leave away!!

ow yea he found that article on News Independent UK

Edited by sniperkiller (see edit history)

Will that become a problem if you keep burning all the calories in your body doesn't your body need some calories in it? Also with tricking the body to think that it is burning fat it might also trick your heart to think that you are working out a lot and next thing you know you might get a heart attack. That is just what i have to say why this drug should not be used if this drug comes out i guarantee there will be more skinny people in the world and they will be complaining on ways to get fat.

no matter how pgood this drug is proven to be, weight loss pills are a dangerous way to lose weight, i am not overweight, so it does not matter to me, but i would just like to give my advice to who ever needs it, weight loss pills do indeed help you lose weight, most likely only if you also excersize and eat right too while taking the pills, now the bid downside to it is, that when losing wheight by taking the pills, it is really easy to gain it back and more, my life management teacher told us all about it, he told us once about a friend he had that had taken wieght loss pills and lost 30 pounds, after his diet was over, the person regained 50 pounds....so u get what im saying....

As nice as that pill sounds, it sounds dangerous. What if it burned brain fat? Would we go brain dead? How about the side effects? You may also overwork your body with those pills and lose years off of your life.