xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

GTA: san andreas the best game on earth ?

I didn't like 1, 2, 3, or VC at all... I liked the driving in 3 and VC, but the shooting was really sucky... Check Counter-Strike for example, that one ROCKS!!I'm almost sure San Andreas will be much better, but i doubt i'll like it..

naaaa... gtasa must be better than vc!! vc have crap graphics!! its a good game, but with low graphic... the city is big, i think this is the reason of low graphic, ai mafia the city is big too, and the graphics is perfect!!!

Hmm... I don't like the game, but I think the graphics are ok... Only when you like drown, or get killed on a stairs, then you fall into the stair. Thats unrealistic! And you are comparing with mafia, but mafia is 1 of the best and one of my favorite games ever lol :lol: Grand Theft Auto Vice City is liked because all the gore. You don't see so much gore in Mafia, and it is much more difficult. People want to kill, but want it to be easy :PI think its too easy in GTA VC, and i don't like the gore, thats why i think GTA VC sucks. :D (and to less possibilitie's, thats why i think SA will be better)

well if you want to compare this and that .. of course thae game isnt fun .. but the game over all is amazing .. the game I think is really good is Gangland. thats a really godo game

not interested in SA, anyway, there is a forum for it at playstation.com 

Omg, how could u not be interested in this game!! it rocks, dude, i love it. you get to do WHATEVER you want and jack cars! whats better than that -.- man, i cant wait to get this game.. i already even reserved it :rolleyes:

The game will be more BIG with more things, man this game will rock, and have Guns and Roses songs, will rock more, but a friend tell me that the PC version was delayed for the next year is this true?

It's not delayed, thats its actual release date. GTA is and always has been PS2 exclsuive. Noone else gets it until its been out for at least a few months on the PS2. XBOX didn't get GTA3 until VC had been out like a year and they released that GTA double pack.And thats the way I likes it :rolleyes:

gta games have so many bugs, it freezes a lot, and you get loading so much. One day i was so far, i didnt save, and it froze, so from then i stoped playing gta. But i play it occasionaly, i want to get san andres it so cool!