xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lowfatcheeze

Make Money Online By Playing Games! In your spare time, earn hundreds

It is against the rules to use software to play Runesape, you people are cheaters who do this and I work for Jagex and If I ever find your usernames I will ban you asap because you guys are unfair and also if you sell gold for real money you will get banned also and we can even file charges.

doing the runescape things to make money is illegal as your not allowed to sell fake money for real money also againts the tos as its says you can't use macros or bots so the whole idea of your site is illegal. and soon downloading music through per to per will not be illegal.

selling gold / items for a video game for real money is NOT illegal, much the same as paying for anything else in this world..

Getting the money and not giveing them their items per agreement IS illegal.. This varies state to state..

Using software to cheat (hacks) IS illegal.. And charges can be filed for grossly violateing their TOS.. And federal charges can also be applied.. Since it is a federal crime to modify a computer program past the point of its original purposes.. ULA TOS also apply here.. Min 5 yrs in jail and over $50k fines.. Depending on where you live.. 

Who would want to buy cheated cash anyway?

Since alot of player were ripped off, and did not get the items they paid for.. Runescapes TOS was ammended to make it not allowed to sell items for real money.. Another good example how a few people can **** up everything for honest people.

There are so many way to earn money playing games.Make Money Online By Playing Games!

This website lists lots of games and gaming sites where you can play for cash, with and with out risking any of your own money.http://paidtoplaygames.weebly.com/

-reply by Goozik

I tried this with Gameduels.com and ended up twenty pounds down. First of all i intended to put ten pounds on my account but somehow put twenty on there. When I tried to with draw the ten there was some kind of complication and I had to play through the full twenty so many times over. So I went with it, playing games. The odds are crazily against you. You are matched with people of your apparent level of skill based on how my games you played before and what your score was.Even if there was a 50/50 chance of winning any particular game tht you play, Your money odds are more like 70/30. So you win one, you're up, lose one, you're down lower than where you were before. This is because gameduel takes their cut of the winning prize - I suppose they have to make a living, but I hope they are happy with my twenty pounds because I will not visit their site any more. A better business plan would be to offer 50/50 odds, maybe charge a small fee on withdrawal, and make most of their revenue through on site advertising or traffic redirection or something. If they had done tht in the beginning, they would probably have made much more than 20 pounds out of me.This is a typical example of short sighted business dealing.The games are fun but not worth paying a continual fee to play. i can get just as fun games to play online for free, except there wont be a chance of winning money.Later boy.

but after all that has been said, how much money can u make playing a boring game??? i dont think the money would really help much, i would rather stick to pay per <- snipped -> and banner exchange programs}

id have to corect u on that
if u make alot of money in a game.. its not boring
i have found ways to double my money exponentially every day
times 2 everyday buy buying certain items at half the price i sell..
i wont say wat items cause then everyone will do it. sooner or later i could make 3k real canadian dolors a day.. from a game. quite amazing.. i use the GE in Runescape soo i just seat back relax and make money