xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lowfatcheeze

Make Money Online By Playing Games! In your spare time, earn hundreds

Do you want to amke hundreds mabe even thousands of dollars in your spare time? Then check out my semi-new blog. It tells you all you need to know about how to play MMORPG games to earn money, easilly.

All you need is a computer and internet.(you should already have these if you are reading this thread)

Don't feel like playing fairly? check out our brother-blog, NightBlind, to learn how to cheat on these MMORPG games, and earn money!

mmorpgames.wordpress.com

Feel free to please comments!

Interesting site. I used to play RuneScape myself and used the infamous Aryan (now dead) to make 2M GP a night through my autoers. I have my hands on the new program, ARGA, but I don't touch that silly RPG game anymore - even though it was great income.Overall good site. Needs a bit more content.

Well, making money off of mmorpgs, well at least the main ones like runescape or everquest, is against their rules and you can get banned for it. Just thought I would let you know.

Yeah, of course it is against the rules but so is downloading illegal music - which is a pretty worldwide thing that people do on a daily basis.

Actually downloading music is illegal and you can get fine/jailed for it, and they do catch people for it. I'm not sure if making money off of a game is illegal though, just against the rules.

I think it is classed as illegal as far as i'm aware of making money out of a free service is illegal although as for paid memberships like on such runescape member accounts i'm not sure where the law falls into place.Although as for runescape i know they are pretty strongly against members and non members who go against the rules of the game, and i know people myself who have been banned for such acts as leading new players into the wilderness just to profit from their items, which is now a new rule which has been introduced. So the act of profitting from their company is probably one of the most highly frowned acts in runescape from a Jagex point of view.The game is highly moderated by moderators and jagex staff and bans are very frequent so its quite a high chance you will get caught and banned, or IP banned. Not sure whether it is illegal though.Patrick

I used to sign up to these places hoping that I would get a lot of money, but they all turned out as expected; offering nothing. It basically all stems back from those 'get a free Mac' or 'free iPod' things where you had to encourage 20 other people to sign up. Even those survey sites are completely unreliable.

The trouble with some of these get paid to play websites is that they are limited to residents of the USA/Canada (and other "search" countries. (One example that comes to mind is "Net-winners", looks great and is praised by many people. Too bad I don't live in Canada at the moment. Anyway, I tend to stick with the PTC to make a little extra cash.

Meh, you can just build up characters on any MMORPG and sell them on e-bay. If you're good enough, you can get your WoW character to lvl 60 in a few days then sell it. At least that's what my cousin did. I refuse to play because I have a habit of getting addicted to games and I really do need sleep once in awhile.

i wish games like tha were singleplayer... if only runescape had a singleplayer version, where you could invite friends to play with you though on that singleplayer game too, instead of having tons of rabid players killing you all over the place. the wilderness gets annoying, as you can't really survive out there due to all those big players... i with i had world of warcraft... and a better computer.ever tried making money off of stocks online? like at e-trade? it's hard, but if you're good enough at it, you could make hundreds, even thousands. i'm not advertising e-trade though, just suggesting it as an option.

Edited by Hyperious (see edit history)

Yeah, of course it is against the rules but so is downloading illegal music - which is a pretty worldwide thing that people do on a daily basis.

yeah, pretty much :/

I'm not into these games really anymore. Well, not really into Runescape anymore to be honest with you. the site seems cool enough though :D