xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

I Was Felt Up Friday help me.

Okay last friday, there are these boys at my school who keep sexually harrassing me and well one of there wise crackin @$$*$ decided it woulbe funny to touch my breast. I told them to stop and talked to an adult about it and all they got was a pinkslip. What should do?

I think you have already done what you should have done. Report this to a responsible Adult in the School system and the next thing you need to do is avoid (if possible) these boys for a little while, until they have learned their lesson from whatever punishment they receive from the "pinkslip". I don't know what all the "pinkslip" entails at your school, but in my day, a pinkslip was pretty serious and was typically one step removed from a suspension. The third pinkslip was an automatic three days off school. period. No questions about that.Nobody needs to accept their behavior. They need to learn from this lesson, and the boy who touched you certainly needs to learn by this mistake. As well as those who might have been provoking him. Even if they were only laughing or chuckling, that would be enough to promote his behavior. It is a sexual form of Bullying and there is no room for Bullying in any form. IMHO.Next time, before the situation develops to the point where you feel threatened, leave the area at your earliest opportunity, find an Adult and report them again. Unless you are strong in your convictions, they will consider you an easy prey. Deal with it early and the problem will go away.

Well here is how the pinkslip system works now days at our school.
1. Principals D-hall
2. Swats
3. Saturday school
4. Suspension
5. Community service
We only had one kid get kicked out and that os just because he riged a bomb and brought it. If you ask me, this is just a slap on the wrist.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

Go to the cops. DO NOT let school officials handle this situation. GO TO THE COPS. The school alone will not stop these kids. It just does not work.

And if you do NOT go to the cops... If these hard headed kids touch you again immediately go to the cops.

You're just protecting yourself, schools usually do not stop people from doing bad things - most kids just laugh at 'pink slips', if you do not stop them now it will just turn into something larger. Trust me.

Sexual harassment isn't a topic to be leisure about in any form, small or big, and it's something you go to the cops with - not school officials who will just slap kids on the wrist.

Edited by Smack (see edit history)

The boys are going to get an *bottom* wippin' soon.

Heck, they need more than that! They need something to make them learn that they don't play around with something like that. A bottom whoopin' never stopped anyone from doing anything after the age of 7 or so. Sexual harassment isn't something you let a family take care of.

Heck, they need more than that! They need something to make them learn that they don't play around with something like that. A bottom whoopin' never stopped anyone from doing anything after the age of 7 or so. Sexual harassment isn't something you let a family take care of.

I was being hypethetical. they are in a crap load of trouble, and have large large fines.

Good for you - pursuing a problem like this is the right thing to do. You don't have to put up with this garbage, even if the school is taking it lightly.For future reference: if you're in a public place and some creep won't leave you alone, you can always yell something to the effect of, "QUIT TOUCHING ME, YOU CREEP!" Few people really want to draw that sort of attention to themselves. It also serves the purpose of letting others around you know that you're having a problem.

Good job and taking it up with the cops. That was definitely the right thing to do. Not only did you prevent them from doing this to you again, but if they didn't get caught this time, what would stop them from harassing females the second time? The third time? They'd do it until they got caught. So great job on telling the police!Let us know what happens!

Good work! Hopefully others that see this will learn something. I think there are people out there who get sexually harassed and keep it to themselves, which is the wrong thing to do. Wont this go on their permanent record? I mean the record that the police have of them. I think you taught them a lesson, hopefully they will not do anything like this again. Think of what their parents are going to do when the cops show up at the door.

Well here is what happened. I told the cops. The boys got a lot of community service and 500$ fines. One of their mothers pulled one out of school. The other did it again. Now he has community service all summer.