xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skoo

Asking A Friend Out

I'm in 8th grade. I want to ask out one of my close female friends, whom I believe may like me. The problem is, I'm afraid that if she refuses, our friendship may be in jeopardy, or become amazingly awkward. What should I do?

I suggest that instead of asking her out, just go spend some time together outside of school/work. Take her to the movies/dinner, but just as friends. If you are brave enough go ahead and tell her how you feel about her. Hope this helps.

Just do it, and if she says no, just play it cool and act like you were just joking around or something, that is what you should do so she would never no if you were being serious or not, and if she does say yes then good for you you got yourself a girlfriend :unsure:

You shouldn't keep your real feelings from her, tell her how you feel, but don't rush things unless she's comfortable. Try to tell her that you wouldn't want this to ruin the relationship you already have, and if she says no, she will probably still be your friend.