xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mattmgill

My 2nd Wave Of Sigs Please Rate

Not bad for Fireworks. I think the Ironman and the Bart Simpson one has potential—but definately the Ironman one. Most are a bit empty. Using the render as part of the background is good, but i don't know if Fireworks is capable of using filters like those in Photoshop or the GIMP. I'd suggest switching to the GIMP for sig making. Fireworks is more Web Design material.

Not bad for Fireworks. I think the Ironman and the Bart Simpson one has potential?but definately the Ironman one. Most are a bit empty. Using the render as part of the background is good, but i don't know if Fireworks is capable of using filters like those in Photoshop or the GIMP. I'd suggest switching to the GIMP for sig making. Fireworks is more Web Design material.

Thanks, I'll start to work on these to improve them, I was also thinking about getting photoshop any way.

Yeha I go with the iron man and bart sig as well, don't forget to add borders to this sigs as well. With the filters on fireworks I think they had blur :unsure: but I stopped using fireworks after getting my soul revitalized with photoshop :(. Just keep picking at sig designing, my recommendation is start with one style of sigs like grundge sigs and do a series of them to get good and then start with another one. With using gimp that would be a good start I seen good tutorials out there for gimp sigs. Their is some photoshop tutorials out there that gimp can mimic you jsut have to look at the right ones to do so.