xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bennett

Any Us Smokers Out There?

Hi all! I'm new here and what a joy to have such a site!! Are there any US smokers using this forum? Do get in touch. It seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....so what a refreshing changes!!

You might find it fun but smoking and other drugs which I'm not allowed to mention killed my uncle.Lol, anyway have fun at this forum, seeing as you are a new member and keep smiling!

Such a cool site I am surprised not to find more US smokers here! ... Please get in touch and let's chat if you are one, and even if you are not! I love to smoke, I have made it my living and I have been running a mail-order business in Spain for the last five years, providing a personal, speedy and reliable service. I found great shopping site on cigarette at http://www.onesmoke.com/ Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates. Dedicated to providing affordable tobacco to smokers particularly in the US and to other European countries.

Such a cool site I am surprised not to find more US smokers here! ... Please get in touch and let's chat if you are one, and even if you are not!
I love to smoke, I have made it my living and I have been running a mail-order business in Spain for the last five years, providing a personal, speedy and reliable service. I found great shopping site on cigarette at http://www.onesmoke.com/ Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates.

Dedicated to providing affordable tobacco to smokers particularly in the US and to other European countries.

Why do you find smoking enjoyable....it will kill you one day....im addicted to smoking and i cant give it up but hell i wouldnt say i enjoy it, whats to enjoy about knowing your going to die...

Well smoking is hard habit to break because of all the chemicals those cigerette companies put in to make you addicted, of course they don't feel guilty for killing millions of people each year because money is more important to them. Lucky for me I don't smoke of course I inhaled plenty of it from all you smokers out there so I like to thank you for that.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hey,Nah, I categorically refuse to touch a cigarette or any other type of ''smoking'' drug (like weed, for example). I really hate the taste of those stuffs. I can't stand it and it only has bad effects on you (like everyone knows) and I find it brave peoples that actually tries to stop smoking, because I know how hard it is. I had my father that was a heavy smoker, but stopped. He almost went into a depression so much he was addicted to this. Many peoples are in the same situation. Luckily enough, he surpassed his bad habbit and now lives with no smokes, but many other peoples are in need.Tim.ps. stop smoking :)

Hello everyone! Im not from the U.S. but I started smoking when I was 13! I thought smoking was so cool and relaxing, anyway I thought I would live forever and do great things in life (i still kinda do :) )

Only when I turned 25, I felt some serious side effects from it: when I smoke too much, and wear tight jeans or high heals all day, my legs hurt, I can almost feel the blood running in my veins! so I cut back on it. I've been off and on with smoking, I didn't really quit.

There is increasing hostility with tobacco users in the world, recently here in Brazil the pack of cigarrettes are being sold with explicit images of tobacco effects http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ look at this, its depressing! If you sit at a bar with your smokers friends, you can all check out the pictures in their pack of cigarrettes and discuss wich one is more gorish... with a certain detachment of course.

I remember back in my teens seeing an article on a magazine saying that in the future there would be a cigarrette that would release no smoke, now we are in the future and still no such cigarrettes!! (im not sure of the date but I guess it referred to year 2002 lol)

Meh.Sometimes I'll buy a box if I don't feel like rolling my own.I grow tobacco, dry it and roll it. It's a hell of a lot better than smoking the chemicals they add to it. For one, they add sugar. That's the main cause of the cancer. Not tobacco smoke-- but vaporized sugar.Heh.

In the 17 years I have been a smoker I feel like I have came full circle, from hiding from my parents when I was a kid to not get yelled at. To now when I feel like I have to hide to still be a smoker, or not have highly opinionated people tell me how bad it is (like I don't own a tv or know how to read). I watched my first job go from a smoking break room to the smokers had to sit in their car to even smoke on the property. It really makes me sad sometimes to still be a smoker.