xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Has The Trap17 Site Been Down For 1-2 Days? [resolved] I couldnt keep my credits over negative because of it

For the last, i dunno, 2-3 days I could not access the Xisto forums. My credits went down under 0 since I could not access the forum and post posts. It's no big problem. My credits are fixable, but I just want to get a hang of why I could no access the forum in this period. Thank you!

Thier has been some down time to the forums but there have been no reason given as to the reaons for these two down times one lasted 2 hours the other about 30 minutes but most likely it a db issue or to many connections to why the forums were down.

I didn't really think there was a problem. I remember the other day I couldn't access the forum for about an hour or so. And I tried about 20 times to get in. I didn't know it was something ongoing.

Ok thanks. Just wanted to know. I'm not saying that the downtime is to blame for my hosting credit problem as it is my responsebility to have enough in case something goes wrong. Just to make that clear :unsure:

I suppose I'm lucky. This time I haven't noticed any downtime nor in my website neither in the forums. Probably some update, as it's usual because today I have to log in again, as it usually happen when they upgrade something.