xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CorpseGrinder

Starcraft people

i quit playing but i get on from now and then cuz my friend plays...actually i have a clan going with him(clan orgy is the channel :D ) its kinda just starting up its called clan TK so i'm gonna be sticking around bnet for a whilebut starcraft (broodwar) was a great game when i played it

i heard there is another starcraft coming out. do you guys have any details on that? Like the release date or maybe some screen shots? Because warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 had such a huge differnece in controls, AI, etc. Is there any info out there on what the game is gonna be like in terms of the controls, gameplay, etc.?

i dont think a new version of starcraft will ever come out cuz broodwar was released like what...1996? i unno but it was realeased a LONG time ago and id think they woulda already made a new version..but they havn't they've kicked the starcraft players in the face by coming out with new games by blizzard: starcraft ghost for gamecube or something and Warcraft TFT/WOW/diablo 2 exp.i hope they make a new version i might get back into it :D

ya i doubt there will be another good starcraft game too, even though that would rule. it probably wont happen. ive been checking out some mods that make the game fun again too. some of them blow *bottom*, but some are worth checking out

ya i doubt there will be another good starcraft game too, even though that would rule. it probably wont happen. ive been checking out some mods that make the game fun again too. some of them blow *bottom*, but some are worth checking out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno about that but im patiently waiting for the release of Starcraft:Ghost looks like a friggin cool game and i hope they make it for pc too with online play or even add multiplayer to the gamecube version cause ill buy it if they do, but then again ill prolly buy it ne ways cause hey, its starcraft :D

lol .. i still play sc:bw now .. but not that often .. only when going to cyber cafe with frens :D i like bw more than warcraft because it's easier to contol and manage everything :DBW was really a success until there're still so many ppl playing it . looking forward for sc2 :D

because it's easier to contol and manage everything

i totally agree with you on this ;)
any one that thinks/knows they're good at starcraft and wants to 1v1 me... my screen name is sqWEEl_Kill , i geuss just add it to your f list and message me when i get on battlenet, or vice versa. i normally play in the west gateway

There is another Stacrasft game coming out, but its going to be a FPS for and only for consoles, quite a pity. I would have loved to play it as a RTS in my PC.

Man...if they came out with a Starcraft 2 with today's RTS game graphics...I would be in heaven. I loved the starcraft genre/series and played both original and expansion for some years online. I am avidly looking forward to the SC: Ghost title which is looking like a great first person shooter ;)

<-- plays sc!Its like cs u always go back 2 it. No matter how many differnet stratagy games u play u always go back.And its great for school when u got a boring *bottom* comp class u play sc with lots of ppl on lan ^^