xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZPGames

Nba Referees

I'm a Utah fan and we are sitting here playing a game right now against the Houston Rockets. If your a Rockets fan then I'm sure your gonna support your team and respond to this by telling me I'm wrong. This isn't about the playoffs, it's about the NBA referees. They make some of the worst calls in the world. I just saw a charging foul against Tracy McGrady and anybody who wasn't blind could see it and they called it a foul against Carlos Boozer. It seems almost like, if they let the bigger team win with the bigger fanbase, then they get some big bonus. I've seen it all over the league, not just with the Jazz, I'm just a Jazz fan so that's who I'm mentioning. It just makes me so mad when the people they hire to ref a game can't seem to tell a foul from travelling. Now if your an NBA ref, no offense meant. I've seen some refs that really know what they're doing. It just seems like some of these refs want to make the bigger team win and that's just wrong and something should be done to change this, like they do in football, of course that may drag out the game too long so whatever.

Every ref is destined to make mistakes. They have a different perspective on the game. They can't see from above the court like fans at home can. Plus, fans seem to only notice calls that go the other teams way. Believe it or not, every team get some kind of lucky calls, even the Utah Jazz did in this game. You just didn't think of it as much. You tend to question the refs more when they make a call against your team.

Granted, of course tey can't see it the way fans do. and of course they have a different perspective, and of course they make some lucky calls that I don't see because there's a part of my brain that doesn't want to think that way. When I posted the original post I was angry that the Jazz's good season was coming to an end. What are the stages of anger again? Denial, Blame, and Acceptance. Well, I denied that the Jazz were losing, then I tried to find someone to blame, they I accepted that they were going home. Hey there's still another game but what are the chances of coming back now. Oh well, you did make some god points that I did't consider last night in my fit of "rage".