xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RCT

Nba Female Coach?

Pat Summit is an excellent coach. She coached Tennessee to yet another NCAA championship, her 7th I believe. With the lack of NBA coaches, and there is a lack of quality coaches in the league. Could Pat Summit coach an NBA team? There are alot of teams that need a new coach this summer, Sonics, Magic, Bobcats, Celtics, Knicks, and Memphis, just to name a few. I think she could be a decent coach in this league. I'm not going to downplay her just because she's a woman, I think that's *BLEEP* to do. I also don't want to hear the excuse that male players won't listen to a female coach. She's been a winner her whole life, I think teams should take a look at her.RCT--I expect every female in this forum to have an opinion on this.

Not every female is going to reply to this due to their interest (may not like basketball). Coming from a male perspective, I don't think she should. She would get ridiculed by fans constantly. Plus, I think she would much rather stay at Tennessee. She has been there for so long, I see no reason why she should leave.