xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Rouge Galaxy an excellent rpg to play.

I have to agree that it was an awesome game, still haven't finished it due to my schedule but hopefully I will finish it this summer. I considered this my first cell shaded game since that is hte same technology used for some of the DBZ games that have come out. This game sure wa challanging if you don't go power levelign in the game, but once you get up there in the levels you just have to play smart tactics because you could still get a game over if you don't pay attention. I especially like the rose nebula are because now you can get the full 360 up and down and that your able to see below you thus showing the depth that these backgrounds where made.Some of the min games were ok like the bounty hunter and the factory mode and be able to design your own weapons. But what I think was a bit over done was creating weapons, yeah its good you can custimize your weapons to look a certain way and and have different skills, However, the method to design these weapons takes to long that you would have to cheat in order to get every weapon (700+), in which that is to many weapons for a short game (50-60 hours). For the most part the story was easy to figure out esoecially mysterious characters that were in this game. I think I figured out one of the characters by the second time I saw him in this game. But over all some good plot twists and good FMV sequences that were used in this game.I would give this game a solid 9.5/10 although an excellent game I think the mini games were a bit to much this time around.