xisto Community
the_undertaker_rip1994

Soccer In Europe your favourite soccer team in Europe

I think that soccer in europe is the most wonderful and beautiful than in any other continent.My favourite team is MILAN. I'm sure it will beat Manchester United for the Champions League
semi-final.
What is ur favourite soccer team?

I'm form Croatia, and my best club is NK "Dinamo" Zagreb, and I thing that they will be certificated for UEFA Champions League 2007

I believe you are right. I mean Italian teams are the best and the strongest in the world. Though, the way they play is rather defensive. All the same, what matters most is the result and that's what they are playing for which leads to money and reputation. I was indeed over the moon when Milan ended up as the winner in the final game. It's an honour for any country to win such a worldwide competition. The expression on the face of Manchester's players was absolutely noticeable. Hope Italian teams be the first all the time. By the way, I'm a fan of Juventus. One more thing, I think Juventus was mischarged of the bribery accusation.

i'm from holland and i dun have any favourite teams, i have my favourites in each country basiclynetherlands=ajaxbelgium=AA gentgermany=werder bremenfrance=lionitalian=ac milanspain=barcelonaengland=arsenalscotland=celticwell atleast these are the most important countries, what soccor concerns

I live in the United States of America (USA) and well, Soccer (not Futbol, or whatever you call it in other places) is not of the highest respect here. WE enjoy Football, Baseball, and Basketball over Soccer. However, despite this fact, I like the Columbus Crew, a Professional team in my area, I live in Gahanna, a suburb of Columbus. I do like Manchester United over in Europe though, I always used to play as that team in Soccer Video Games such as Fifa.

@the_undertaker_rip1994: Going back to the original post several months ago, I'd have to say that I disagree with you there. The European style (er... group of styles) emphasises endurability and in many good cases prioritises either the defense or midfield formations during most of a team's play on the field. I would have to contend that the South American style is the most beautiful style I've seen so far. - At least for the reason that offense tactics are still being considered even when the team doesn't have possession.Now, having said that... I'm a diehard Chelsea fan. :D

AFC Ajax is the one, they have the best youngsters in Europe, and this season 2007 will play the UCL too...in England y go for Man Utd, Spain, Real Madrid and Italy AC Milan the UCL Winners!!!

I like soccer but I sadly I don't have any favorite team to cheer for. I would just look at a game and decided right there who I am for. I don't always stick around supporting only one team. I know I'm weird, but at least that way I would't be so mad if they don't go to the final.