xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jaylon kells

Inhaling Or Exhaling The Smoke The Light-up

When you light-up, do you puff out the smoke from the light-up drag, or do you inhale that first drag? If you do inhale the first drag, do you take a second drag before removing the cigarette from your mouth? And finally, if you do take that second drag, do you exhale the first drag thru your nose while doing so? My answers...I always inhale it. I always take that second drag. And a good portion of the time I exhale some of the smoke from the first drag thru my nose.

The first puff is always the best! Besides, I don't waste my smoke. The more you can get the better, but it depends on how I'm feelin that day, if my throat hurts or whatever. But many times I'll take 2 or more drags before I exhale.

I like a woman to inhale the lightup drag. I always loved Lauren Becall from the old movies. She was one of the few back then that would get a light for her unfiltered and inhale. Susan Hayward is another favorite. She did a great lightup, snap inhale, nostril exhale and talk exhale all from the same drag in "Fighting Seabees.

I puff out the first drag, inhale the second, exhale from nose (cigarette still in mouth) while I take more smoke into my mouth and inhale after the second drag is about ~70% out.A pretty standard routine for me, I've been smoking for 5 years now IIRC. I'm 19.