xisto Community
psp-playstation

A gaming site sponsord by DUREX ??

Last time, and while i was navigation through gamespot, i saw an add saying:THIS SITE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "DUREX".dont u think this is odd, a gaming site sponsord by a such industry, shall small gamers who visit this site know anything about SEX...

Oh.. Yeah may be they can understand that it is a small raincoat to protect from wetting your Junior... ;)

Oh.. Yeah may be they can understand that it is a small raincoat to protect from wetting your Junior... ;)

LOL! admin, you really have a great sense of humor! that reply surelymade me nearly fall off my seat. hahahhaaü

psp, maybe DUREX has branched out into some other lines of
products already -- like gaming versions of their "stuff". heheheü

i think eveyone hope that durex gets involved in games....but on the advertisement there was a link to sex web-site, without saying that u should be 18+ to enter it...and by the way, there is already a game of this kind called singles ...

Oh My God, sponsored by Durex? Geez and what kind of games does the site have? sexual education maybe?May I ask whats the address of this site? :) Its unbelievable that they have a game site xD

I quess, it will be a nice gaming site (this is posted in 2004, so maybe now we have a big simulation sex game :P))Anyway, SPONSORED BY DUREX, gaming... Gaming and durex two different words. I sure want to see this gaming site, anyone have it?

Last time, and while i was navigation through gamespot, i saw an add saying:THIS SITE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "DUREX".
dont u think this is odd, a gaming site sponsord by a such industry, shall small gamers who visit this site know anything about SEX...

I dont think it is odd that gaming sites are sponsored by such industries, because I believe a game is a game and it has nothing to do with the sponsors,
what a visitor to the site would be more concerned about games rather than knowing about sex or such things.
regarding small gamers, its hard to say whether they know anything about sex because it all depends on the age/ gamers themselves.