xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

My Latest ( I Think Best) Sig PLease criticize

Well,Here it is my latest and i think greatest sig ever for me. I really like the Hue/colorization of thihs one and i think the render blendered well on this one i really like this.Please criticize this on a scale of 0 to 10well herit is any way

post-40391-1176914546_thumb.jpg

It is ok, the brushing is the next thing to work on. You don't always want to use one brush. Also, try changing the background color. You also need work on your text. Like maybe using a text glow, or something. I would rate this one 6.5/10

Yeah, it looks like an old website with a background that doesnt flow nicely.. know what I mean? Imtay is right, download some more brushes, try deviantart, they have a LOT. And I belive you have the perfect font for that type of signature, but as Imtay says, add some effects to it, if you want some tutorials on adding effects, try pixel2life.com. Also, try resizing the image, make the height less because you have a lot of empty space you don't need, take for example Imtay's signature. It is the perfect size, plus it looks as he is standing in a fog because some of the brushes are over his thighs - which makes the NE looks menacing. Good start though Ridwan. ;)