xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aminzzlink

Will I Lose My Credit In Nothing ? i have 90 , im not hosted .

here is my problem i have 93 Credit i made it to be sure after making the request my web-site will survive for a month at least ...but they told me that when i get hosted i get my credit back to 4 or so .. i tryed to transfer but it isn't a service for ppl who arn't hosted ... is there a way to save my credit ... it washard for me to make it ....help me Admins Moderators members .... i'm not a new here i had a host before . Thanks advence.[Note]: i made a mistake can you correct the title just the word "Losing" to "Lose" .

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

Until an update to the script is made that people won't lose all their credits beyond the 10 or 30 needed then you will be losing all of them except for the 4 needed to keep you going, yeah its a bummer but thats how the script works.

Hosting script will never be updated to accommodate NOT to reset your hosting credits after the activation.This has been discussed so many times and everyone should know this by now. I will repeat it once more.You are receiving Xisto hosting as the direct result of your active participation to Xisto forums. Think of free web hosting, no ads by Xisto as the byproduct of your contribution to this forum community. By staying active in this forum you are given a rare chance to have free hosting by Xisto.If hosting credits are not rest at the time of new hosting account activation, the remainder of credits left will bring absent in active participation by a new member. For example, if you had 100 credits when activated and lost only 30 credits for plan 2, this member will most likely be absent for the next 70 days. When hosting credits run out this same member will be back to our forum and frantically contribute low quality posts just to gain hosting credits to sustain. This projection is the very reason why hosting credits are reset during the time of new and upgrade account.