xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

New Car What to do with it..

Well since im having troubles making up my mind on how I want this car to go, Id figure Id share some thoughts and see what suggestions you guys had or what you think..

Well first off im not sure if I want to go show or try to build up for speed/performance.

Either way its not all very cheap. And just as almost everyone else, bills have to be paid and sometimes unexpected things show up and there goes cash..

So id figure id try to build something nice to show and tryt o to boost a little power out of it.

So im thinking, the best way to go for me is as stock as possible on the outside. So the few upgrades I was actually thinking was either Eiback pro kit so I can go for a nice drop, but not to low, and as far as wheels, well I was thinking of staying with the stock size, 15 inch that I have right now, but possible going with some D3 Sport Edition Style Wheels as shown in the following

Posted Image

and the only change on the wheels will be a powder coat black with a red lip.

Why the 15's well for one they are alot cheaper, and so are the tires, plus, they will be perfct if I decide onr once I decide to start doing some auto cross.

Now as far as performance, and due to the lack of parts available, Im thinking for now, well slowly ill move into a Intake Cone filter, and look for a good exhaust system, cat-back preffered. But im not looking for something too loud or huge. id like to keep the stock look and feel, and maybe go with a magnaflow type exhasut..

along with that will try to possible get some revo to help boost the small upgrades made to the car.

So these are my hope plans, maybe set my self to a few things a year. Baybe looking at this goal to be completed within two years. Yeah I know two years may sound like a long time but for me its good its not rushing it, plus it allows for me to take care of the family and still have some fun..

but as far as modds upgrades what are your thoughts or suggestions..

Hmm, well it depends on what kind of car, what your trying to do with it, what your tastes for cars are, and how much spare cash you get, i recommend starting with rims(wheels) i prefer the 22's and if you like the cars i do, then 20's on the front and 22's on the back, i also had a friend ith 30's but there a bit too big for my liking, also after that depending on your budget, muffler-engine-tires and depending on your car, new drivetrain or induction, also try getting it tuned to your liking.hope i helped

Personally, I'd go for performance/speed upgrades well before I made my car look nice. Then again, I prefer the look of a car with a little bit of mud on it. In my opinion, cars are for being used, not for looking pretty.