xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Apple Comes Out With A New Product Called Irack here is the video presentation for it

the Irack is bad joke man !!!! i don't have a high speed (56kps) i waited for it long and it wasn't for nothing cuz in the end it was a ..... !! ( go see the video to see the new product you will be shoked ... cuz it's the best one !!!!)

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

I'm afraid I can't comment on this... I don't have the "intelligence" to comprehend the humor in the iRack policy and the lack of an "exit strategy" or the next big thing... The iRan...

Posted Image

Lol nice to see this is spreading quickly. I saw this video this morning, as teachers have also been passing it around at my school!!!Very funny stuff OMG Don't put any more stuff in the iRack, it will collapseoh... you want me to take things out of the iRack?Yes... Yes!!! yes!!!errr. No I think I'll put some more stuff in the iRack ;) lol