xisto Community
weedend

Help Me Find A Mmorpg Game! any recommendation?

For a MMORPG - there is only 1 choice - World of Warcraft. Massive community - 10 millions of people playing on hundreds of different servers.Graphics are probably the best comparing to the whole rest where you have to move a 2D character...Very playable and complex - you won't get bored for sure.Monthly fee is 9 British Pounds which isnt that much when you compare to the money you spend for lots of junk you buy during the month :)The only costly thing might be the actual game - ~10 quid for a base World of Warcraft and 19 quid for the expansion pack.Buuut!!! What you get is a masterpiece from Blizzard - they can't make bad games.There are 2 factions in the game: Horde and the Alliance. You can play only one faction at a particular server.Before choosing the class and the race think 10 times and read some "clever" guides which one is the best not to get disappointed after lvling to 30lvl eg... which is waste of time. If you want to own in battlegrounds - roll Horde, but you will be forced to play n the starting area with lots of 13-14 yolds, which isnt good :PAlliance has got in general more mature community, but they suck a bit in group playing - especially in PvP.There are some classes that own others and are getting pwned by others. There isnt one class that is the best, however some of them are a bit overpowered like Warlocks and Rogues. If you roll a Warlock - you can own every other class with only a little problems with rogues and warriors... Rogues can pwn everyone apart from Warriors, whose armour is killing to break through... You might think that warriors can beat rogues and warlocks, so they can be the best? Nonsence :D They are easily owned by mages, who jump around you and spell damage in 10 seconds... Not a single chance.If you like to be a supportive player (healer) that isnt a perfect damage dealer, but anything cannot be done without him - roll a priest (boring leveling though, but best area of effect healer), paladin (best single target healer), druid (best pvp arena healer), shaman - (good area of effect healer).If you want to be a tank - the guy who takes damage while killing big bosses - roll a warrior and spec protection, druid and spec feral, paladin and spec protection.If you like big numbers and like to deal damage -roll a:1. Priest and specc shadow2. Mage and specc frost during leveling and arcane/fire in the end3. Warlock and specc demonology for leveling and Affliction/Destruction in the end4. Rogue - spec combatThis game is very versatile and everyone can choose what she/he likes :)enjoy!

everybody says wow has great graphics but I guess i'm just blind to that fact because I dont see it, well anyways, I play last chaos which is F2P.

site for American version is http://ww2.lastchaos-usa.com/?folio=9PO6Z3MVF&_glst=2&rfolio=9POTGAVR6 'sry dunno the other sites'

check out the screen shots or video's and see if it meets your standards

Edited by Yvinne (see edit history)

Well, when it comes to MMORPG's, it just really all depends on what your into...but there are several very good MMORPG's out there in store to buy:

World of Warcraft: Overall, a very very good game. Been playing it for just under 2 years now and it doesn't ever seem to get boring, there is just so much to do! Start of 2007 they released their first expansion (Burning Crusade) which was very good for their first expansion, and later on in this year (2008), they are releasing their second (Wrath of the Lich King) which will hopefully be a large improvement, and they will learn from their mistakes in TBC. There is so much to do in this game, such as PVE Raids, and PVPing.

Age of Conan: New game coming out on the 20th May 2008, and have to say it looks very very good. Sort of the same as World of Warcraft, but for a bit older age in a way. Age of Conan has some new features that no other MMORPG has such as their new combat system which will rely more on the players skill than ever, also will siege weapons and destructible buildings (WoW's new expansion has these).

So those are 2 games that I think will be very good games. I don't think Age of Conan will be able to beat World of Warcraft's 10 million subscribers, but I do think it will be good competition for Blizzard.

search for ranonline on google.. it's free to play here in the philippines.. it's an mmorpg that is based on korean schools.. you can choose between three schools and between archer, swordsman, shaman, and brawler..

Tryout the world of mabinogi. I believe I have already placed a post explaining the mechanics of the game itself. Regardless the game is fresh and most players are friendly and able to give a helping hand. Well from my experience. Their isnt any classes and you can choose what skills you want to level up or not. As it is your own character.

The battle system isnt the same I wait for you to hit me while you wait for me to hit you. Nope you actually have to choose different things for example counter-attack, defend and smash. Each having their own unique way in the battle system. One could say its a rock, paper, scissors system but it works out great. Also their is alot of variation within clothes and colors. Most times you wont see the same character twice but of course their will always be the people who buy the flashiest armor hence almost looking the same. Anyway this isnt what my post is about. You should try the game and test it and give a reply here so others can also believe its a good game. Since most people need to hear from a higher populace than just one person. Come on guys join. ^^

Here: Mabinogi

Try the MMORPG Finder

Help Me Find A Mmorpg Game!

Replying to weedend

May want to try the MMORPG Finder

Theburialgrounds.Com/Finder.Shtml

It allows you to find a MMORPG Based on the features you want. Search for F2P games or P2P games (Or both) and have the games ranked on PVE, PVP, Character customization, etc

Good Luck

-reply by Torr

I'm not sure if anyone's already mentioned it before, but I recently started an MMORPG called Metin-2 (http://en.metin2.gameforge.com/).Give it a shot if you want. I'd describe it as.... er.... Dynasty Warriors meets WOW? But hey, thats my take on it. Graphics are okay too, considering its installation size (500 MB-ish).One good thing to notice, however, is its strong reference to Oriental culture and such. So, it's not too rare to come across an iron clad Chinese warrior facing off with a stealthy Shinobi.

my opinionHelp Me Find A Mmorpg Game!

well there's a lot of games u can try out

for example u like anime games here's some good ones:

grand chase

flyff

4story

and if u like more realistic games with skills try these:

cabal

2moons(dekaron)

SUN(soul of the ultimate nation)

WoW(world of warcraft)

or MU online(I personally don't like)

or if u like dumb games try:

runescape

wizard101

freerealms

maplestory

well that's my opinion see what u wanna play.

-reply by anonymous gamer