xisto Community
seargentpepper7

My Theory Of The Universe/space/galaxy/everything Somewhat based on a Simpsons episode lol

I have thought about it and I, too, also think that we are actually a part of a atom. As you can see, electrons revolve around the nucleus - the protons and neutrons. This is just like the solar system. Like the planets are electrons and the sun is the nucleus.That's what I think at least...

Ever seen Men in Black? In it, a universe is contained in a marble that hangs on a cat's collar. In another instance, a door is opened and it turns out to be a small locker in a gigantic-other worldly locker room. So of course, size is relative. What exists past galaxys, if we were to fly past them? Nothing. The Big Bang Theory shows that all matter was once contained in a very dense ball the size of a penpoint. Time passed and it exploded sending out all the matter that now makes up us, the planets, and the stars. The matter is still expanding from that center point, we can see everything on the other side of the universe moving away from us and those on this side moving towards us. In fact, there is a galaxy heading straight for us as we speak, it will envelop us one day.

Yeah I thought of Men In Black as well. I enjoy thinking about this kind of thing. I thought of basically the same thing as the Homer Simpson clip, or maybe I didn't think of it. Maybe I saw the clip and don't remember seeing it, but the idea stuck in my mind. Either way, I like to say I thought of it myself :) . I have actually wanted to make an animation of this for a long time. Stupid media always taking my good ideas :P . Thanks to salamangkero for the link. I found the video very interesting. In fact, I liked it so much I would like to re-post the link: The Tenth Demention. Well I'll post again later if I do ever get around to making that animation.

P.S. I don't necessarily believe this. I don't know what I believe. I just find it interesting and fun to contemplate on.

P.P.S. Can someone post a link to the Homer Simpson clip?
Edited by enderforce (see edit history)