xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Know Anyone Who Has To Do Something Each Day?

There's this kid in my college who ALWAYS picks his nose. He thinks your not looking, but you can see him out of the corner of your eye, or when the teacher's having a group discussion, you can see him in the background. The thing is, he uses his thumb AND index finger on ONE nostril ;) It's madness to be honest :)Anyways, I was wondering if it might be something he HAS to do...Like you get people who have to have things in certain orders, does he have to pick his nose each day? Random question I know ;) Anyone else know anyone like this? Or someone who has to do something each day?

Project 365: How to Take a Photo a Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way

Taking a photo a day is a big undertaking with big payoffs. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider doing it:

Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago!)

Your year-long photo album will be an amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. Time moves surprisingly fast.

Taking a photo a day will make you a better photographer. Using your camera every day will help you learn its limits. You will get better at composing your shots, you’ll start to care about lighting, and you’ll become more creative with your photography when you’re forced to come up with something new every single day.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

I was wondering how many people do you know bite their fingernails every day...and I mean people biting them to the point where you can barely see any nails left. Would it be out of boredom? Out of nervousness/anxiety? What do you think?

Err.. everyday I have to take a shower, does that count?But really, its not as sick that this guy picks his nose everyday but the fact that you seem to like to watch! lol

Haha, also I know some people who bite their fingernails to the point of where you can barely see them. In fact a lot of people at my school do it, I don't see how though. You would think it would hurt or something but I guess not, lol.

I was wondering how many people do you know bite their fingernails every day...and I mean people biting them to the point where you can barely see any nails left. Would it be out of boredom? Out of nervousness/anxiety? What do you think?

Haha, also I know some people who bite their fingernails to the point of where you can barely see them. In fact a lot of people at my school do it, I don't see how though. You would think it would hurt or something but I guess not, lol.

Well, I don't know anyone who does this...but I'd of thought it would hurt yeah. And, it depends on the person whether it's boredem, nerves, anxiety, etc, because I bite my lip (Well, more like bite the skin off ;)) and I know some people are lip biters because they're nervous/anxious, but I do it out of boredem...I'm not sure if I do it every day, coz I guess it could be classes as something I must do, but I don't know it... Hmm...

Err.. everyday I have to take a shower, does that count?
But really, its not as sick that this guy picks his nose everyday but the fact that you seem to like to watch! lol

No, that doesn't count ;)

It's not that I like to watch, it's just you can't look over to the teacher without being able to seem him going at it...Ask anyone in my college course, they've all seen it on a daily basis :D:);)

there are people out there who have certain mental issues. i've read about people who have obsessive compulsive disorder and do certaing things like wash their hands fifty times a day. go see matchstick men, its a movie with nicholas cage where he plays a guy sortof like that. although the guy you talk about doesn't sound quite like he has a mental problem. maybe he doesn't like having anything in his nose, or maybe it might affect his breathing.

there are people out there who have certain mental issues. i've read about people who have obsessive compulsive disorder and do certaing things like wash their hands fifty times a day. go see matchstick men, its a movie with nicholas cage where he plays a guy sortof like that. although the guy you talk about doesn't sound quite like he has a mental problem. maybe he doesn't like having anything in his nose, or maybe it might affect his breathing.

Yeah, we (me, girlfriend and her family) think my girlfriend's sister has something like that :D Well, had. She just HAD to keep the house tidy or else she'd implode or something :unsure:

Nah, I doubt he does, but it just seems like that, and it was a good opener for the topic :(