xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boogeman

I Got My Self A Domain And A Hosting Of 3 Tb without money and breaking a sweat

well at last i have found where can i get my self a domain and a hosting within 1 day
first go to this site Here then register ur self and complete two or three offers and accumulate 1 point (which is really easy no buying selling no credit card required at all) then refer 10 friends and u have it 100$ dollar in ur paypal and then register urself at any hosting site

P.S. if u cannot refer friends then u have one more option
now in this new age of technology everyone must have a pc and an internet connection go to ur neighbours house or cousins house or a cyber cafe register a new account under ur referral complete offer which will hardly takes 10 minutes do this for 10 accounts and at the end u 'll have money in ur paypal account

Notice from serverph:
Referral link removed. Please review Xisto forum rules & TOS.
ADDENDUM: after review of member's post, banned for multiple spam of referral link.

you talk as if reffering ten friends is gonna be really easy to do....i can hardly get my friends to click my ads, u think im gonna get my lazy a$$ friends to register at a site...and most ads that you dont need a credit card for are not worth many points...

Sory mate, but this is pure crap! Just think of it that way - WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE GIVE YOU FREE MONEY for no work at all?!?! It is just not rational and is therefore a complete nonsense. Baring in mind the today's amount of spam and scams on the web, this is even harder to believe, because you are far more likely to loose money then gain extra money! Well, I wish you bes of luck and advise you to stay away from anything and anyone that offers you FREE MONEY, because there is no such thing anymore in this world of capitalism and egoizm...

@ heavensounds:Even though he put his referral URL in there, this is not crap. You have to understand how GPT site works before you claim them to be crap. Always research something before assuming that anything you don't know about is crap. I'll fill you in on how these GPT sites work.There is a publisher and an advertiser network. In this case, ordergiftsfree is the publisher and the advertiser is advertising networks such as HydraMedia. The advertising networks has companys pay them to get leads (people to sign up or become part of their site), and that advertising network will get "x" amount of dollars per lead. We will use $2.00 for this example. So now the advertising networks have publishers (such as ordergiftsfree, RaidTheBank, etc) publish their offers they got from the company and will pay them $1.90. That is a $0.10 profit for the advertising network. The publisher will put it on his/her site and reward you $1.80 for doing it, making them a $0.10 profit also.See, it all works out and there's profit involved.Now you know how GPT works and why they aren't crap.Note: I don't know if Ordergiftsfree is a honest site or not, and it doesn't really matter to me. I am just telling you how GPT sites work because it really pisses me off when people just assume things are scams without looking into them.

Do not go to those sites....All of these are scams. Avoid things like this; they are spammed in every active forum to attract people just to screw you over somehow. I've never trusted those offer-based hosting or whatever sites. Don't waste your time :unsure:

This is so stupid and something no sense, I dont even know who will go on this site because they just want you credit card to steal your money and who gives free stuff away, no one, if they are not making money you are not too. dont go on it i suggest

P.S. if u cannot refer friends then u have one more optionnow in this new age of technology everyone must have a pc and an internet connection go to ur neighbours house or cousins house or a cyber cafe register a new account under ur referral complete offer which will hardly takes 10 minutes do this for 10 accounts and at the end u 'll have money in ur paypal account

Nice way of advertising ROFL..I mean if it was so easy then you should be doing this rather than asking us to do this...The modern salesman:- One who goes door to door asking if the potential customer is willing to buy a domain :P:D

I also think that the only reason you came was to advertise that company. Sadly you will not be reading this as you are banned :P

Your site looks very phishy to me as everything looks so sugar coated and everything is FREE? Hmmmm..I guess I would ask members to be careful if they ever went to that website.

Well one day I am going to try these out...What I'll do:I'll register a credit card with some random bank and set up a new paypal account (with a name like Aiza Batty!!!), using my empty credit card.Then I shall try these out and see if they actually work. if I get the money, great! (quick transfer to real account and you're away) if not, well i know for sure it doesn't work and I can simply cancel the card :P