xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

What Do You Think Of My Trap17 Picture?! A PS image I made.

Posted Image

Made in about 15 minutes I believe. I was just itching to PS something....I made a couple new desktop images a couple days ago...that fed my appetite for then..

I was just wondering what you all think? I know it isn't GREAT but I like it!

Please don't hold back tell me exactly what you feel.

P.s. I think there is a art forum around here...I am pretty new here and could not find it. I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot!

Thanks for reading

-Damen

Love the design...not sure about the colour. That's just me, though. If I remember correctly, there's a sig section on this forum where there are lots of other Xisto sigs made by other members of the community.

UPDATE - I think this is where you want to show your work or art.

Edited by shigajet (see edit history)

Love the design...not sure about the colour. That\'s just me, though. If I remember correctly, there\'s a sig section on this forum where there are lots of other Xisto sigs made by other members of the community.
UPDATE - I think this is where you want to show your work or art.

Thanks, I suppose if a mod gets around to reading this if he can please move it there.

Great!! That's really good. Excellent. If it only took you a few mins then you must be really good at this stuff... I mean really REALLY good... but lol I don't know many artists so that's the best I've ever seen. I bet to you artists it's nothing, lol, but to me it's awesome.How did you do that??

Well, you can never find a use for those tech brushes. I like it. If you could down-size it, you could make it into one of those little underbanner things. Like those topsites use, ya know?! Ya then I could put it on my site for one of those supporter things. 9/10.

I thought you said you didn't like yellow, Damen? The green is fine, to me, but I think you should have used some other color with it than the yellow. It's fine though, but I've seen you do better. ;)