xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

The Father Of Anna Nicole Smith Baby Is....

Larry Birkhead!!!!

Aftter months of insanity and some stupidtity it is 99.99999% confirmed that birkhead is Dannielynn father. All I have to say is finally!! I think Anna can rest in peace after this whole ordeal. Of course the custody battle is underway, but Stern mentioned that he will give full custody to Birkhead and of course that will include Anna Nicole money as well, which you know Stern is a bit upset about it. Now she will grow up and who knows what her future will be.

SOURCE

Here

Oh your way with the topic title provokes curiosity!

I think Anna can rest in peace after this whole ordeal.

Pun intended? ;)
Hopefully Anna's son will be treated properly.

Really?I thought it wasn't confirmed yet. poor Dannielynn. He must've gone through alot f trouble. BTW did birkhead really get all the money? What about Dannielynn ? whats gonna happen?

Yes, it is the Johnson guy. But I wonder what will happen to Howard Stern? Will he be charged with kidnap attempt? or maybe he really did think he had the baby... I wonder...

@ truefusion the reason I say that because look how long it took her to get buried because of this thingm I wouldn't doubt they dug a little more into her just to get enough DNA to confirm everything.I don't think birkhead will get the money since he was not married to Smith although Howard Stern was, but either way Dannielynn gets all the money and I belive whoever wins the custody battle will be in control of the money until she is 18 or whatever legal age she will be entitled to it.No he will not be charged with kidnapping, because I don't think Smith new who the father was and since she married Stern it would be assumed that he was the father at the time. Although now it's custody battle time to see who will take care of her, but Stern said he will give Birkheard legal custody of the baby which would make sense why spend weeks goign back and forth when the father has already been proven.

I thought it was him from the start. But to be honest, this whole thing is not been taken serious. more like a soap oprea. Not just one person has died, but two people have died. The public can only wait to see mroe information. Don't they deserve their privacy.