xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

What Song Should I Use For A Theme Song? What Song Should I Use For A Theme Song?

I have a super-important question and I need help - here is my question: What Song Should I Use For A Theme Song? I am making a show and I need a song that I can use for a theme song. A dance song, preferably. I can also consider pop and/or rock. I have considered something by Cascada or Madonna. Maybe the song Turn the Beat Around by that Gloria lady in the 70s. The song doesn't have to be new... just anything. Please post!! Thanks

It might help people to help you out if you would tell us the general subject of the "Show" you are making. Is it a comedy, mystery, western, love story, space odyssey, documentary or what? By show, do you mean movie or stage production? Give us a little more to go on and I am sure somebody will come up with a good idea for your theme song. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

You could have let us know the theme of your show. We don't even know what your show is going to be about.anyways, to suggest a theme song, i would recommend the end title music of Matrix Revolutions , i think the name of that song is 16 Navaras..

You sound like my friend and I we wanted to make a movie and.... we never succeded. It really matters on what kind of show you are making. For instance if its an action show you don't want a slow song.

prsonally coming from a skater i would have to say use wait and bleed by slipknot or if you want something thats a little bit less heavy use the song beverly hills by weezer if you like these bands