xisto Community
Mike

Remember The Topic I Posted About.. ..being bullied?

I did what Bexa said and put a womans towelett in his locker. He opened it the next day and out flew that little white towelett! People were laughing at him and then he glanced at me and caught me laughing. ._. He chased me and I got away, however, I got detention for running in the hall. o.O

Wow, that is so funny. I would have surely enjoyed seeing that. He might go after you though. :D It is fun to play jokes on people, especially those that get on your nerves. That was a good way to get him back. :D

Well, after school he chased me but I ran onto my bus. You know that little handle that you close the doors with? LOL, I pulled the doors closed on him! :D He was standing there staring at me and waiting for the doors to open.. Anyways, his bus was in front of mine and it started to leave. He was like, "OH S---!" He ran for it but he didn't catch it! :D I think he had to walk home. More updates tomorrow after school! :D

Thats kinda funny man. What would have been your fate if he had cought you? That wouldnt have been your happiest day I am sure...