xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Cricket World Cup: Congrats Bangladesh! Bangladesh did the impossible

As you all may now: The Cricket World Cup is going on! Bangladesh just had a wonderful victory over South Africa. Normally people would have thought that South Africa would win, but this World Cup has been unusual: Ireland beats Pakistan, Bangladesh beats India(not that surprising as India suck at the moment), Sri Lanka beats England(not that surprising that either, but it England was so close :lol: ). Bangladesh really earned this victory. They played like soldiers and they won like soldiers. Really nice, Bangladesh! Congrats!

Bangladesh vs South Africa Scorecard

Edited by Zlash (see edit history)

Hahaha, congratulations to Bangladesh. Anyway, I don't think that we all know about it... I guess some people even don't know what cricket is about. I only know that there's a ball and something between a bat and a racket (without cords) and that is something very british. But is funny that England is beaten by their ancient colonies in this sport. ;)

Bangladesh is playing really amazing game. They have beaten Newzealand in warm up games, India in leagues and now mighty South Africans are down that too in Super eight.Bangladesh has proved that they are no more menows, and can beat any team. Its nice to see another Asian team coming to International level and not only giving a good fight but also beating top rated teams, regularly.My best wishes are with Bangladeshis, play well and reach semies