xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Skateboarding Mmorpg Looking for a Skateboarding MMORPG

Ok, I've searched but I can't seem to find a skateboarding MMORPG. Does anybody know of one???? I have played cool 3D skateboarding games, not MMORPG. Like Street Sesh or Downhill Jam. Fun, but I need a skateboarding MMORPG!! I know there is barely a chance there is one... even if there is one and it sucks like if it's crappy I will still play it full-heartedly... IF YOU ARE A GAME MAKER PLEASE MAKE A SKATEBOARDING MMORPG AND NOTIFY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Thanks

There are no Skate-Boarding MMORPG's. I Don't even think that anyone has even attempted to make them. i havent heard anything, and i am usually all around MMORPG games..

There are no Skate-Boarding MMORPG's. I Don't even think that anyone has even attempted to make them. i havent heard anything, and i am usually all around MMORPG games..

I've been searching for it too but there is nothing like this in the web...

Well ive been making 2d mmos for awhile now and have thought about it but I'm not sure if people want a 2d skateboarding mmorpg-reply by INanimate

I found a 3d one

Skateboarding Mmorpg

Replying to seez

There is a 3d skateboarding mmo coming out soon called TechDeck Live. You can sign up for their beta right now at TechDeckLive.Com and there's a trailer on Youtube if you wish to see what it looks like.

-reply by Stevo

I know 2 cool skating mmoSkateboarding Mmorpg

There is a game called Tech Deck Live and it's a pretty cool game and there is also MySk8Land/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by Jay Sanders

another skate gameSkateboarding MmorpgThere is another skate game comeing out later called tech deck live its 3d and has chat ready.

Maybe WOW should add a skateboard mount and add some skate parks to their cities... that could actually be quite fun and a good way to get places faster.

There is one still in Making I've been waiting for ages I'm not sure if they're still making it but its called Tech Deck Live. They have only made Mini Games but not the full game! Which is annoying.

-reply by Cheesey

FYI, we're creating a skateboarding MMORPG of sorts for the iPhone. It's called "Skate Life", and it's in the style of a mafia-style text/graphics based RPG.

You can challenge users to S.K.A.T.E., do jobs, earn EXP, buy equipment, and level up from beginner to Pro.

You can check out a preliminary screenshot and some of it's features @ http://www.mypieinteractive.com/skatelife.htm

Let me know what you guys think

-reply by Travis