xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Question For Opaque Or Buffalohelp.

Before I logged in here today I see the words in the Registration thing in here:

Register Now! for AD-FREE forums and Free Web Hosting for Life...

I wonder what does that mean exactly does it mean someone can get free web-hosting for life? It's just something I've been wondering about for a little while now. And Hopefully either BuffaloHELP or OpaQue knows or any of the Mods in here please and thank you. :lol:

By registering with Xisto forum, a member will not be imposed to see any ad within the forum. And as we all know, Xisto free web hosting does not force ads on your hosting. "For Life" phrase refers to your continuation of membership with Xisto. As long as you stay with Xisto forum you will not see any ads either with our forum or with your hosting account.

Alrighty then thanks for the nice Answer BuffaloHELP. :lol: I've been wondering about that for a long time. Thanks dude. :lol: