xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Omg Just Want To Pull My Hair Out

If most of you remember I got a nasty cold with a side of bronchitis, well anyways since that wonderful week, my whole school thought process for hte most part been shot to heck :lol::(:( I cannot seem to get back into focus for school and I got about a month left in semester which just compacts the problem so more :lol:. I even tried to take a day off from thinking really really hard, I thought it work until this morning when I was doing some school work or more importantly my research paper for English and it got me all pwoaked :(. Heck I can't even do simple math problems that how bad I am unfocused :(So I am back to being very unfocus for school and I go back tomorrow so I want to like smash my head against a wall and not think about it. I don't think I be sane until next semester and I havn't even delt with finals yet. (So thats my vent of the day.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!

Go work out or for a run. Exercise helps relieve stress and increase your focus since it burns calories and forces your body to relax and build muscle afterwards. For me, if i cant pay attention or focus on work, i have to go exercise cause watching a movie, etc just doesnt help me focus instead it just wastes time and makes me procrastinate longer

Well it's possible, Mike, that you're suffering the mental side effects of taking meds for your cold. Many meds actually cloud our cognitive thought processes and it may take a week or two for you to recover from the side effects. To help speed up your recovery, try taking a high dose regimen of vitamin C with rose hips and eat lots of raw foods like fruit and tomatoes. Always cook broccoli, it's not good for you raw. Eat lots of greens and eliminate your sugar intake as much as possible; sugar causes the body's defenses to drop allowing bacteria and viruses to more easily take hold. Continue to drink lots of fluids and drink herbal or real tea once or twice a day. Tea is an excellent tonic. With a little honey... Mmmmmm...

I would say relax a lil' what do you actuallyfeel? it could be a side effect ? Maybe a bacterium or virus is still thereor maybe....Your mind ain't Straight ( OH sorry that is common LOL )Just kidding have a fun Misery weekend lolWell actually you shoud do something fun, Something youalways wantedto do. It weil cheer youupHere is an example:-I just got a domain name from Xisto ( in mydrwams lol)Butif i did it will really cheer me upHope i helped

SaintMichael, you have my sympathies. I too have been suffering the cold with side of bronchitis for over a month. :lol: Got a second bout just after I thought I had won the first round. Finally had to go to the doc and get some antibiotics. Been on them for about a week now and things are gradually looking up. Had to have him give me some cough meds as well, since I thought I was going to cough up a lung at the rate I was going. I can agree with Watermonkey about the med side effects. Those OTC cold meds can really screw up your system including your brain. Good Luck!

for a slight update any my insanity, I did get my thinking juices somewhat going again, I more or less caught up in all the school work I didn't do. Spent about three hours in a writing lab for my research paper, it took 2 of those hours to be able to somewhat think clearly. Of course I caught up in my web design and management course work this morning, and it's sloppy as all hell can't get a stupid php script to work correctly and it's coming fro mthe book no less :lol: but I got done. So i figure out hte problems in class tonight.With my paper though it is literrally still in it's first draft and the second draft is due next week :(. Hopefully now that I am healthy again and I got everything I needed to be done I can actually slow down and breath again.So thanks for the support and all that :lol::( :(