xisto Community
jesspren6

Sign With Counter-strike?

I was looking on the counter-strike website and they will put ads on your site for counter-strike servers. When people rent counter-strike servers through your site (the ads on your site), you will get 20% of what counter-strike makes from the people that sign up because of you. I thought this was cool, maybe even better than google adsense?

Sounds great! but only if your website is about counter-strike. If you have a website for, lets say, sonnets and poems, nobody will rent a counter-strike server through your ads because they aren't into it; however, if your website contains counter-strike content like videos or clan organization and stuff, you can get more income this way; although, I don't think you would be able to get enough people to rent through your ads to beat google adsense (though i haven't tried either) unless you get tons of people to your site a day. Either way, thats pretty cool how you can do that.

You'd be surprised how much money adsense gives. It has a lot of restrictions and jumping through hoops nowadays, but it generates money fairly quickly. Not too long ago I put an adsense ad on my website to help out my CS clan [haha, kind of ironic in this topic] and the very first day it made something like 3 bucks off of 4 clicks. If your website has say, a hundred people coming to it per day, and maybe only 10 of them click an ad, that's still around 7-8 dollars if your ads pay as much as mine did. Sure, that's minimum wage if you were to be working a job, but it's money you're making without having to do ANY work whatsoever. It's just a little stream of income for 0 effort on your part. It's really helpful for things like T17, because we hosted members can generate just enough money to pay for hosting through Xisto - Web Hosting, which benefits us and the community.I'm not sure how much the counter-strike ads are clicked on/followed through, but I do know CS servers cost a lot to run [usually from 60-120 USD a month, depending on quality and location] so if you can get a few people to do it, you'll probably be making nice money there too.

You'd be surprised how much money adsense gives. It has a lot of restrictions and jumping through hoops nowadays, but it generates money fairly quickly. Not too long ago I put an adsense ad on my website to help out my CS clan [haha, kind of ironic in this topic] and the very first day it made something like 3 bucks off of 4 clicks. If your website has say, a hundred people coming to it per day, and maybe only 10 of them click an ad, that's still around 7-8 dollars if your ads pay as much as mine did. Sure, that's minimum wage if you were to be working a job, but it's money you're making without having to do ANY work whatsoever. It's just a little stream of income for 0 effort on your part. It's really helpful for things like T17, because we hosted members can generate just enough money to pay for hosting through Xisto - Web Hosting, which benefits us and the community.
I'm not sure how much the counter-strike ads are clicked on/followed through, but I do know CS servers cost a lot to run [usually from 60-120 USD a month, depending on quality and location] so if you can get a few people to do it, you'll probably be making nice money there too.

wow it's great news for me,,, i've been long time to seek... this kind of,,, ads pub. but by the way,,, what the site address is?

I don't want to get too off-topic here or put down Xisto - Web Hosting, but if you are into affiliate marketing and getting people to sign up under you, HostGator offers an affiliate program where you get $50.00 for every person that signs up under you. It's quite a large sum of cash for just getting someone to sign up under you!