xisto Community
Ridwan sameer

Need 2 Sigs Please Please do these two sigs for me

Hey guys this is the second time i am asking for a sig. But this time i want 2 sigs in 1 post please. I have a warrior sig made by Saint_micheal which is great i now only need a archer and a wizard lolHere are some Specifics:-Theme:- RunescapeRender:- YesRender Theme:- Archer ( ranger )Text:- Yes, The Skeleton Keepers Clan ( Top Right Corner ), The Ultimate Runescape Experience ( Lower left Corner )Font:- Same font as my Warrior sig please otherwise any font'll doOther:- Please make the archer a girlWizard:-Theme:- RunescapeRender:- YesRender Theme:- Wizard ( Mage )Text:- Yes, The Skeleton Keepers Clan ( Top Right Corner ), The Ultimate Runescape Experience ( Lower left Corner )Font:- Same font as my Warrior sig please otherwise any font'll doOther:- Please make the Wizard a BoyThanks you all yougenerous people

Well you already have one. personally if you want two more i would ask you to make more posts. However wait and see what other members of the gfx crew say.

I'm gonna say no. Requests should really only be for people who don't have a sig already, and don't know how to make their own. Also, you joined only a little over a week ago...Try and wait a little while before requesting too much. Any good graphic designer can be making at least 10 bucks for a single sig...getting them for free is a privilege.