xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Discussing George Bush Discussing George Bush

Just wondering thoughts on George Bush.... not too big on him myself. Do you all think he is some power hungry, foolish, reckless dictator or a kind, considerate, thoughtful and good man?? Just wondering.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please post topics in the correct forum section. Moving.

I don't like him. If he weren't power-hungry he wouldn't keep getting more power to the executive branch, and he's got us in another Vietnam that's left at a minimum 40,000 civilians dead.

Personally I don't like the man. He may be president, but I didn't vote for him and wonder who did. I have yet to meet anybody who did vote for him. He is a megalomaniac.

megalomania = a mental disorder marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

I have never seen a person so caught up in his own feelings of importance and conceit. Unfortunately we have to put up with him for another year and a half. I hope he doesn't get us so embroiled in international conflicts that we get buried in the process. Other countries seem to hate us enough already. He just seems to give them more and more reasons to go on hating us. Yes, I know it isn't ALL his fault, but he certainly doesn't help the matter.

i don't mind him. i don't know why everyone hates him. yes there are better choices for president but i mean its not an easy job running the country so i think everyone shouldn't go so hard on him.