xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matt2

April Fools Day :) Have you been fooled?

Hey,I know some people will be thinking that it's a bit early, but it's April Fools Day today in my country. It's after 12pm, so if anyone trys to play a trick on me they are the fool, right? I'm not really sure how it works. Nobody has/has tried to fool/deceive me today so far.So the point of this topic - have you been fooled? What and who were you fooled by?Please share :lol:Edit: I think my friend tried to fool me today, (but I think it was after 12pm) he said that our local icon was going to be demolished because of "faulty foundations". He might have just been passing the message on though - he might have been fooled himself :lol:.

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)

Well, I have a joke that no one gets, but I think it is funny-

One guy walks into a bar, the other guy ducks.

Like a bar like a pole? lol.
My moms bday was friday. We are having a party today. Ok, so its gonna be downstairs. We put a sign saying-

Wet Paint- Please use Elevator.

on the stairs. but we don't really have an elevator. So I guess that is a prank.

I haven't been pranked. Yet.

Yeah.. I got fooled.. was darn stupid anyways...Easter Holiday started a few days ago, and college offered us 2 weeks of holiday WEE~~~~Then my friend told me, did you know the college extend our holiday to 3 weeks? I was like.. "Huh?!? U serious?!?" My whole person was filled with joy :lol:I told everyone "Hey! There's extra 1 more week of holiday!!!"At the end he told me "April Fool :lol:... LOSER!"