xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milk

My Photoshopped "ornaments" Different colored sparkly ornaments ^_^

AA would stand for anti-aliasing, whcih is used on text in photoshop. Basically, it would mean smoothing out the ruogh areas, the blocky areas.64mb of ram with photoshop? Wow. I was barely able to do some things on ps6 when I had my older 450 p3 w/ a crappy 15" monitor and 128 mb of ram.

Oh, and if I read what you said and comprehended it right, t ocompensate for the ;arge glow going outside of the image, you could have gone to image>canvas size and increased the size of the bg (canvas, in a way) so that it wouldn't have been cut off.

Indeed I could have, but at the time, I didn't know what I was doing and was really just messing around. I usually just like to play around with filters and stuff so you know. >_> I didn't care about the canvas or it being cut off at the moment because I didn't see what it looked like with it just on a white background. I put it on a site that had a white background once, and it got all messed up, so i went back and sorta tried to revise it, but failed miserably. But oh well. I can remember to do that in future projects so it's no big deal.