xisto Community
possible123

My Own Take On White And Nerdy

I've watched the White and Nerdy videos on Youtube, and I thought that I could make my own video.
This is just another one of those videos that take images from Google Images that are related
to the verse that the singer is singing.

Most videos like that aren't very good, but I think mine is because I managed to find some
extremely funny images on Google Images, and partly because the song is so good.

Let me know what you think of it and how I could improve it.

The video is at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I love it :lol:I think it's very funny, I especially like the picture of the 3 year old "mowing the lawn". I think everyone should check this video out :lol:

I love it :lol:
I think it's very funny, I especially like the picture of the 3 year old "mowing the lawn". I think everyone should check this video out :lol:

I really appreciate you saying that. Some of my friends say that the original is better, but you also have to consider
that I don't have the spending budget of Weird Al and I cannot hire a cast of actors and actresses to film the video
for me.

I also think that some parts of the video weren't that funny, however I do think I got lucky on some of the images.

To others that have watched this video, please tell me what you think about it.