xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

2 New Sigs [by Imtay22]

Yay for borders! :lol: However, i can barely see much for either of them. I can't tell if the second one has a render or not. But i'd suggest having the renders take up more room in the sigs. Also, try using multiple brush styles. The text also looks a bit blurred out.

agree wiht everyone else, the lack of color in your background and the text and render blending don't go well with each other either. So what happen with these sigs, i seen your other work and these seem to lack a bit, I would take another shot with these and add some color to them.

Yeah, that was a month ago when I made those. I have gotten WAY better since then. When my other computer boots up, I will try ot follow a tutorial and make a better one.

these signs are not good mate, oke here something u can change or something u can improove on-improove ur text , i almost can't read it-make ur renders a lil bigger-dun over brush ur signs-put ur lighting at the part where the render is.not where u only see some background-lighten up u signs- practice and improove ur skillgreetz crazy

Edited by crazymind21 (see edit history)

The borders look good, however with the second one the render does seem to be a little too blurred and in general they look a little empty but still looks good.