xisto Community
Hadi

The Oldest Woman On Earth (with Picture)

She

The Oldest Woman On Earth (with Picture)

I am a CNA currently taking care of an 106 year old woman named Mrs. Hamlett and she's doin fantastic, we just celebrated her birthday on October 25th 2008. I am just amazed how she's livin soo long and just wanted to thank God for her. Love you always Mrs. Jo!

How Long I Want To LiveThe Oldest Woman On Earth (with Picture)

I only kind of want to live that long. It would be cool to be able to tell people what it was like 150 years ago, but she is not really very happy looking, and after I reach 100 I think I'll be ready to die. I just want to reach triple digits, thats all.

-reply by Patricia

Stay Away from FAT FOOD at ALL COSTThe Oldest Woman On Earth (with Picture)

You can KILL your body by eating fat FOOD especially those of FAST FOOD CHAINS. If you want to live longer and avoid sickness you MUST and I repeat, you MUST, eat your vegetables daily and make sure you wash it throughly before you eat them. Also, SUGAR is like POISON but the only difference is that SUGAR kills your slowly. Stay AWAY from sweets AT ALL COST. Rest assured, KEEP your weight below 200 pounds for MEN and below 170 pounds for WOMEN. The excesse weight works in favor of gravity by pulling your down and demaning more of the body to move. Its like an old car, you tow something with everyday and one day you will need to change your springs or it will brake down.

-reply by Someone